Global Health Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship
Applications are accepted each fall from internal candidates only from the Duke Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program. Pediatric Cardiology Fellows who have successfully completed PGY1 are eligible to apply with the approval of their Program Director. (See application process for details.)
Global Health Pediatric Fellows will:
- Extend their training by one year.
- Complete fellowships in both Global Health and Pediatric Cardiology in four years.
- Engage in Master of Science in Global Health (MSc-GH) coursework during PGY5.
- Attend weekly continuity clinics, conferences, and all other mandatory meetings required by the Pediatric Cardiology Training Program.
- Spend nine to eleven months during PGY6 engaging in clinical care and mentored research activities at a global partner site.
- Return to a full time clinical Pediatric Cardiology year for PGY7.
Download a sample Pediatric Cardiology Track. Tracks are tailored to the specific requirements and goals of our fellows.