Global Health Radiation Oncology Residency
Applications are accepted each fall from internal candidates only from the Duke Radiation Oncology Residency Program. Residents who have successfully completed PGY1 are eligible to apply with the approval of their Program Director. (See application process for details.)
Global Health Radiation Oncology Residents will:
- Extend their training by one year.
- Complete fellowships in both Global Health and Radiation Oncology in five years.
- Engage in Master of Science in Global Health (MSc-GH) coursework during PGY4.
- Attend weekly continuity clinics, conferences, and all other mandatory meetings required by the Radiation Oncology Training Program.
- Return to a full time Radiation Oncology track during PGY5.
- Spend nine to eleven months during PGY6 engaging in clinical care and mentored research activities at a global partner site.
Download sample Global Health Radiation Oncology Track - Tracks are tailored to the specific requirements and goals of each resident and fellow.